We are working on something special for our worship service on Sunday, November 22, and we need your help to make it happen! Inspired by the song “Raise a Hallelujah,” we want our church members, families, and even our visitors to reflect on things you are thankful for, regardless of your current circumstances. And as a line from the song says, we want you to “Sing a Little Louder” about one of those things (that makes you want to Raise a Hallelujah) with our church family by making a short video of you or your family sharing it with us! We are then going to compile them to create a “Sing a Little Louder” montage video which we will share as part of our worship service on the 22, launching us into Thanksgiving week.
You can use one of these suggested sentence starters or make up one of your own that works for our theme:
- “We (or I) want to raise a hallelujah (for/about/because). . .”
- “_______________________ makes me want to sing a little louder!”
- “We want to raise a hallelujah (for/about/because)………and it makes me want to sing a little louder!”
Some notes on making your recordings:
- Videorecord in the landscape mode if that is possible.
- Smartphone videos work fine.
- Record in a spot that has little to no background noise.
- Please project your voice(s).
- Use the best lighting available.
When you finish your video, please name it with:
- Your last name and
- “Sing video” (for example, mine would be named: Stone Sing video)
then drop the video into this dropbox link:https://bit.ly/CLCCWorship
(If you have trouble renaming the video, no worries…someone on staff can do it later; just send it as is.)
If you have any questions or have any trouble with the upload, email me (after 4:00) or call the office at 281-486-9350 (between 9-4) and we’ll do our best to help you.
We hope everyone will participate and share with our church family something that makes you want to Raise a Hallelujah and Sing a Little Louder. (Yes…YOU!)
Raising a Hallelujah for you,
P.S. If you are not familiar with the song Raise a Hallelujah, here is a link to watch/listen to it: