Based on the latest guidance from the CDC, we have adjusted our precautions:
- Masks and social distancing are no longer necessary for those who have been vaccinated. (It is recommended that those who have not been vaccinated continue to wear masks and social distance.)
- We will not ask anyone if they have been vaccinated.
- We recognize that guidance for unvaccinated children is ambiguous. We believe that parents are best equipped to make the mask decision for their families.
- We will continue to block every other pew to make it easier for those who should social distance.
- We will evaluate this policy on a week-to-week basis.
- If you choose not to participate in person, please join us for our online service on our Facebook page on Sundays at 1:00 pm.