Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Believe Memory Verses
Please remember to be reviewing all of these scriptures this week and next. Next week parents will be provided a scoring sheet to evaluate each child’s ability to recite the memory verses from the first 5 weeks. Parents will be scoring their children at home. On Sunday October 23rd, bring back the scoring sheet and children will be given an opportunity to spend their points on various prizes. They can also save their points to be used later.
Below are the scriptures we have learned so far, the entire verse will be listed – we would like to encourage children in Kindergarten and up to be challenged to memorize the entire verse. However, it is completely fine to only work on the underlined parts. For our 3-4 Yr old kids the underlined summary is the goal:
- May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. – 2 Cor. 13:14 OR May the love that God has given us be with you.
- I lift up my eyes to the mountains – where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. – Psalm 121: 1-2 OR My help comes from the LORD. He is the Maker of heaven and earth.
- For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is a gift of God – not by works, so that no one can boast – Ephesians 2:8-9 OR God’s Grace has saved you because of your faith in Christ.
- All Scripture is God-breathed and useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. – 2 Timothy 3:16-17 OR God has breathed life into all Scripture. It is useful for teaching us what is true.
- Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. – John 1:12 OR Some people did accept him and did believe in his name. He gave them the right to become children of God.