Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Kid’s Sunday School Changes
September 4th begins the new Fall Term for Kid’s Bible classes. With the new term comes more new things as well. Here is everything you need to know about the upcoming Fall Term:
- Infants – Nursery Room 6
- Toddlers – Nursery Room 8
- Twos – Nursery Room 9
- 3/4 Year Olds – Room 125
- Kindergarten/1st Grade – Room 109
- 2nd/3rd Grade – Room 102
- 4th/5th Grade – Room 108
- The new Welcome Area by the MDO entrance (the entrance nearest the playground) will be the location for all families to check-in their 3/4 year olds and older children in to Bible classes. It will be equipped with a tablet, computer, and a name tag printer. Children entering the nursery for Bible class or worship will still check in at the nursery counter.
- The large group time (called Team Kid Time) will be where all children Kindergarten through 5th Grade will start their Sunday mornings.
- Team Kid will start on September 11th with the kick off of our Believe series. So, on September 4th children will check in at the Welcome Area (by the MDO entrance) and proceed to their appropriate classrooms. Starting September 11th children will check in at the Welcome Area; children who are 3/4yrs old will proceed to their classroom (125) and children Kindergarten – 5th Grade will go up into the Refuge for Team Kid time.
Where do I pick my child up?
- For those in Team Kid, teachers will lead children to their classes at the appropriate time. All parents can pick their children up from their appropriate class rooms at the end of our Bible class hour.
What resources will my family need to best participate in Believe?
- Here is a link to a previous post about resources available for parents.
- There will be a class for all Kid’s Ministry Parents. Parents will have an opportunity to learn the same lessons as their kids, to gain insights into how they can continue discipling their children at home through the Believe material, and to interact with other parents to gain more ideas for developing faith in our kids. More info can be found here.