Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Leadership Team Update
Posted on Jan. 5, 2016 3 Comments
At the congregational meeting on January 3, Gary Robbins gave a brief update from the Leadership Team.
It included the following information:
- In 2015, the church’s leadership invested time and energy in several meetings that considered our church’s future.
- These meetings will continue in 2016.
- Our goal is to discern God’s plan for our future.
- Our approach is to align the roles and responsibilities of those involved in church family life with our mission and vision.
- To that end, we are planning another congregational meeting in the next few weeks. During that meeting, we hope to do 2 things: (1) review our mission and vision with you and (2) show how the mission and vision fit into the 2016 budget.
- A key to our future plans is the role of church treasurer. Randy Mulvaney has served in that role as a volunteer for many years. As of January 1, we have a new volunteer. We are very pleased that Sharon Duncan will be serving as our church treasurer. Sharon is a long time member who runs her own financial planning business. The leadership believes she is well qualified for the task at hand.
If you have any questions, contact Gary Robbins.