Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship Activity – 11/3/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Peter Preaches video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not be able to do everything.
Discuss the story as a family. For Example:
- Ask- What about this story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story?
- Discuss- How could everyone hear the their own language being spoken?
- Discuss- How do we receive the gift of the Holy Spirit?
- Do- Learn the word “love” in several languages. If you go to Google and search “love in (pick a language)” it will show you the word and give you the option to hear it.
- Do- Eat some foreign themed food together. (kids may not be interested in foreign foods, but they would be interested in foreign deserts or candy).
- Pray- Dear God, thank you for giving us gifts. Help us to use our gifts according to what you would want. Amen.