Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 11/10/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Paul and Silas video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not be able to do everything.
Watch this video or read about Paul and Silas in Acts 16:16-40.
Discuss the story as a family. For Example:
- Ask- What about this story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story?
- Discuss- How can we serve each other?
- Discuss- Who are some other people we can serve?
- Do- Choose one thing that you can do this week for each other that will reflect God’s love to each other, or for others.
- Do- Sing together.
- Pray- Dear God, thank you for you love. We want to be like Paul and Silas and tell others about you. Help us find times when we can do that, and be with us as we try. Amen.