Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship Activity – 10/27/15
Posted on Oct. 27, 2015 0 Comments
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Peter Denies Jesus video from the God’s Story series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not be able to do everything.
Watch this video or read about Peter walking on the water in Luke 22: 31-34 and 54-62.
Discuss the story as a family. For Example:
- Ask- What about this story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story?
- Discuss- How do you think Peter felt when he denied Jesus?
- Discuss- How do you think Jesus felt when Peter denied him?
- Do- Practice affirming your belief in Jesus together. Write down “I believe in Jesus” and some reasons why.
- Do- draw a picture of a rooster together.
- Pray- Dear God, We believe in you, please help us when we struggle with acting like it. Amen.