Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship Activity – 10/20/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Peter Walks on Water video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not be able to do everything.
Discuss the story as a family. For Example:
- Ask- What about this story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story?
- Discuss- Is there anything that Jesus can’t do?
- Discuss- How much can we trust Jesus?
- Do- You may like the “trust fall” exercise together. Have one person fall backwards into the arms of another family member. Each person must trust the other to catch them.
- Do- You might also have fun with the “trust walk” exercise. Blind fold one person and have another family member lead them around with verbal commands. Each person must trust the other to lead them safely around.
- Pray- Dear God, We know you can do all things. Help us to trust you more. Amen.