Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 10/6/15
Posted on Oct. 6, 2015 0 Comments
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Peter video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not be able to do everything.
This video is an overview of various parts of Peter’s whole life. There is no specific verse to turn to, but you can find these stories in the Gospels, Acts, and 1 & 2 Peter.
Discuss the story as a family. For Example:
- Ask- What about this story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story?
- Discuss- Do we need to be perfect?
- Discuss- Who can God use to do his will?
- Do- Have everyone reveal at least one way that they are not perfect and find ways to help each other.
- Do- Play follow the leader, or Simon Says.
- Pray- Dear God, thank you for teaching us about you through your Word. Help us to follow you every day the best we can. Amen.