Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 10/13/15
Posted on Oct. 13, 2015 0 Comments
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Peter Fishes for Men video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not be able to do everything.
This video references the call of Peter as a disciple. See Matthew 4:18-22 for the story.
Discuss the story as a family. For Example:
- Ask- What about this story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story?
- Discuss- What does it mean to be a fisher of men?
- Discuss- How does Jesus call us to be his disciple?
- Do- Go fishing together as a family.
- Do- Choose someone as a family that you want to invite to church.
- Pray- Dear God, we want to follow you. Help us hear your direction in our lives so that we can follow you better. Amen.