Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 9/8/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features The Last Supper video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not be able to do everything.
This video covers events of the last night of Jesus. It recounts parts of Luke 22:15-20 & John 13-17.
Discuss the story as a family. For Example:
- Ask- What about this story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story?
- Discuss- Why did Jesus wash the disciple feet?
- Discuss- How can we stay close to Jesus?
- Do- List one thing that each of you can do (or that you can do as a family) to stay close to Jesus and help each do it.
- Do- Buy some grapes and eat them together. Make sure to keep the stems to show how they shrivel and become useless after being removed from the vine.
- Pray- Dear God, we know that you love us and that you always want us to stay close to you. Help us think about ways to stay close to you and work hard to make you important in our lives. Amen.