Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 9/15/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Palm Sunday video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not be able to do everything.
Watch this video or read about it together in Luke 19:28-44.
Discuss the story as a family. For Example:
- Ask- What about this story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story?
- Discuss- Why is it hard to obey when we don’t understand?
- Discuss- How should we act when others don’t believe in God?
- Do- Write down reasons why Jesus deserves praise/worship?
- Do- Use Legos or blocks to build a city gate and reenact Jesus entering Jerusalem together. You will also need a donkey (you could draw Jesus on a donkey) and some people.
- Pray- Dear God, you are the king over everything. Help us to obey you even when we don’t understand. And, help us to let you be our king. Amen.