Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 9/1/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Mary and Martha video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not be able to do everything.
Watch this video or read about it together in Luke 10:38-42.
Discuss the story as a family. For Example:
- Ask- What about this story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story?
- Discuss- Should we be like Mary, like Martha, like both, or like neither?
- Discuss- What should be the most important thing that we focus on?
- Do- Play a game. Get as many loud things that you have and turn them on. (TV, Vacuum, Toys, Cell Phones, Tablets, Radio) Now, speaking with an inside voice, see if you children can repeat this phrase back to you: But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. – Matthew 6:33
- Do- Draw a picture of the Story, or color one like this.
- Pray- Dear God, thank you for loving us and for reminding us that you are the most important thing to focus on. Help us to focus on you and to lead others to you. Amen.