Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 8/25/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Zacchaeus video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not be able to do everything.
Watch this video or read about it together in Luke 19:1-9.
Discuss the story as a family. For Example:
- Ask- What about this story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story?
- Discuss- Why would Jesus want to be friends with a person nobody liked?
- Discuss- Who should have an opportunity to come closer to Jesus?
- Do- Color a page together. Here is one you could do.
- Do- Play a Capture-the-Flag type game. This is a fun game, but we should not try and keep others from Jesus.
- Pray- Dear God, Thank you for wanting to be close to us even though we are not good sometimes. Please help us see others that want to come close to you and help them to do that. Amen.