Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 8/18/15
Posted on Aug. 18, 2015 0 Comments
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Jesus Heals a Man video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not be able to do everything.
Watch this video or read about it together in Luke 5:17-26.
Discuss the story as a family. For Example:
- Ask- What about this story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story?
- Discuss- Why did Jesus help the paralyzed man?
- Discuss- Why were the Pharisee mad at Jesus?
- Do- Take turns pretending to be paralyzed, have each person help the one who can’t move. Afterwords you can talk about how easy or hard it was.
- Do- If you don’t have it already consider downloading the free Kid’s Bible App by YouVersion. As a family you can do the interactive Bible story “Through the Roof” together.
- Pray- Dear God, thank you for coming to the world so that our sins could be forgiven. Help us to let others learn about you so that they, too, can find healing in Your Spirit. Amen.