Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 8/11/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Two Sons and a Father video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not be able to do everything.
Watch this video or read about The Parable of the Lost Son in Luke 15:11-32.
Discuss the story as a family. For Example:
- Ask- What about the story of the Lost Son sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story?
- Discuss- How do you think the Father felt when the son ran away?
- Discuss- How do we know that God loves and forgives us?
- Do- Have a meal together to celebrate your family. During the meal have everyone say one encouraging thing about everyone else at the table.
- Do- Play Hide-and-Seek.
- Pray- Dear God, thank you for teaching us about your love. We know you love us always. Help us to remember that we can always come to you. Also, help us be forgiving towards others so that we can help others come to you. Amen