Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 7/7/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Preparing for Jesus video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not be able to do everything.
Watch this video together:
Discuss the story as a family. For example:
- Ask- What about the “Preparing for Jesus” video sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the video?
- Discuss- Why did God choose to save His people?
- Discuss- Did God’s people know that Jesus was coming?
- Do- Name other times in the Bible when God saved His people.
- Do- Talk about how God taught His people to be faithful.
- Pray- Dear God, Thank you for sending Jesus to die so that we don’t have to. Thank you for choosing to save your people. Help us to live like Jesus taught us to. Amen.