Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 7/21/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the John the Baptist video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not be able to do everything.
Watch this video or read about John the Baptist in Matthew 3 and 11 together.
Discuss the story as a family. For example:
- Ask- What about the John the Baptist story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story of John the Baptist?
- Discuss- John helped spread the news about Jesus. How can you help spread the news about Jesus?
- Discuss- John lived differently than most people, and Jesus wants us to be different, too. How can you live differently for Jesus?
- Do- Name some ways that you can help people know about Jesus.
- Do- Color a picture of Jesus’ Baptism. Here is one.
- Pray- Dear God, thank you for sending Jesus for us. Please help us follow you like John the Baptist followed you. Amen