Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 7/14/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Christmas video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not be able to do everything.
Watch this video together.
Discuss the video together. For example:
- Ask- What about the Christmas story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story of Christmas?
- Discuss- What was weird about Jesus’ birth?
- Discuss- Why is it important to celebrate Jesus’ birth, even when it isn’t Christmas?
- Do- Color a picture of Baby Jesus. Like this one.
- Do- Sing a song about Jesus’s birth. (For example: Joy to the World.)
- Pray- Dear God, Thank you for giving us Jesus. Please help us to live like He did and follow the rules that He gave us. Amen.