Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 6/9/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the David and Goliath video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you discuss the story as a family. Depending on the ages of your children, you may not be able to do everything.
- Ask- What about the David and Goliath story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story of David and Goliath?
- Discuss- Why wasn’t David afraid to fight Goliath?
- Discuss- Is it always easy to trust God?
- Do- Name some opportunities that you can be brave.
- Read- 2 Timothy 1:7
- Pray- Dear God, Thank you for David’s example of bravery. Help us to be brave and do what is right. Help us know you are always on our side. Amen.