Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 6/30/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Jonah video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not be able to do everything.
Watch this video or read the story together in the book of Jonah (or both).
Discuss the story as a family. For example:
- Ask- What about the Jonah story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story of Jonah?
- Discuss- Is it easier to obey or disobey?
- Discuss- What would it look like for us to listen to God?
- Do- We don’t know what kind of fish Jonah was in. Draw what you think the fish looked like, or color a Jonah coloring sheet. Here is one.
- Do- Name some ways you can practice obedience.
- Pray- Dear God, Thank you for choosing to use us to help your people. Please help us know what you want us to do. Help us be brave. Amen.