Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 6/23/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Esther video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you discuss the story as a family. Depending on the ages of your children, you may not be able to do everything.
Watch this video or read the story in Esther (or both).
Discuss the story as a family. For example:
- Ask- What about the Esther story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story of Esther?
- Discuss- Was it hard for Esther to tell the truth?
- Discuss- What could have happened to Esther?
- Do- Name some ways you can help God’s people.
- Do- Color an Esther story page. Like this one.
- Pray- Dear God, Thank you for choosing to help your people through us. Help us to know what is the right thing to do. Help us be brave and do what you want us to do. Amen.