Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 6/2/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Passover video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you discuss the story as a family. Depending on the ages of your children, you may not be able to do everything.
Watch this video or read the story together in Exodus 12 (or both).
Discuss the Story as a family. For example:
- Ask: What stands out to you from the Passover story?
- Ask: What is your favorite part of the story of the Passover?
- Discuss: What did God’s people have to do for the Passover? What was the purpose of it?
- Discuss: How did God rescue His people? How does He rescue us?
- Do: Name all of the plagues, then discuss how each would have affected the Egyptians.
- Read: Luke 22
- Pray: Dear God, Thank you for always being with us. Help us to be people who always do what you tell us to do. Thank you for saving us. Amen.