Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 6/16/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Nehemiah video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you discuss the story as a family. Depending on the ages of your children, you may not be able to do everything.
Watch this video or read the story in Nehemiah (or both).
Discuss the story as a family. For example:
- Ask- What about the Nehemiah story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story of Nehemiah?
- Discuss- How does God make broken things new in our lives?
- Discuss- How does Nehemiah respond to the enemies?
- Do- Name some times that God has answered your prayers.
- Read- 2 Corinthians 5:17
- Pray- Dear God, Thank you for always listening to our prayers. Help us to trust you even when it isn’t easy to. Help us to thank you when our prayers are answered. Amen.