Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 5/26/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Moses video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not do everything.
Watch this video or read the story together in Exodus 2-4 (or both).
Discuss the Story as a family. For example:
- Ask- What about Moses’s story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story of Moses?
- Discuss- Do you think it was hard for Moses to trust and obey God?
- Discuss- Did God follow through on His promises?
- Do- Name some ways that you can show you trust God.
- Do- Talk about ways that God can use us to help Him.
- Pray- Dear God, Thank you for giving each of us a special place in your family. Please help us to trust You even when we are afraid. Help us to obey what you command us to do. Amen.