Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 5/19/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Joseph video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not be able to do everything.
Watch this video or read the story together in Genesis 37-48 (or both).
Discuss the Story as a family. For example:
- Ask- What about Joseph’s story sticks out to you?
- Ask- What is your favorite part of the story of Joseph?
- Discuss- What emotions did Joseph feel through out the story?
- Discuss- Was it easy for Joseph to forgive his brothers?
- Discuss- Is it always easy to see God at work?
- Do- Name some ways you can use gifts God has given you.
- Do- Color a coat of many colors like Joseph had. Here is one.
- Pray- Dear God, Thank you for always taking care of us. Help us use the gifts you give us to glorify you. Help us forgive people who do bad things to us. Amen.