Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 5/12/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Jacob and Esau video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not be able to do everything.
Watch this video or read the story together in Genesis 25 & 27 (or both).
Discuss the story as a family. For example:
- Ask: What sticks out to you about the story of Jacob and Esau?
- Ask: What is your favorite part about the story of Jacob and Esau?
- Discuss: Are we a family that is honest with each other?
- Discuss: Has God blessed us when we have not deserved it?
- Read: Romans 5:6-8
- Do: Play a game together where one person closes their eyes and using only touch and smell tries to guess who another person is.
- Pray: Dear God, Thank you for blessing us even when we don’t deserve it. Help us to be people who seek to please you and please continue to forgive us as we fall short. Amen.