Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 4/21/15
This week’s Family Discipleship activity features the Noah video from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club. Use the talking points below as a guide to help you talk together as a family, depending on the ages of your children you may not do everything.
Watch this video or read the story together in Genesis 6-9 (or both).
Discuss the Story as a family. For example:
- Ask: What about Noah’s story sticks out to you?
- Ask: What is your favorite part about the story of Noah?
- Discuss: How easy or hard do you think it was for Noah to obey God?
- Do: Find a picture of Noah’s Ark and color it together. Here is one.
- Discuss: Read Hebrews 11:1&7 together. How did Noah show faith in God?
- Do: Name one way that each of you can show faith in God. Write down your answer and try to do it. After you try doing what you have written down, talk together about how it went.
- Pray: Lord we know that you are always there for us and that we can trust you to help us when we need it. Help us to remember you are with us when we are struggling or afraid. Help us do what is right and follow you will so that others can see who you are through us. Amen.