Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 4/14/15
How often does your family spend time together talking about aspects of faith or Bible stories? The most influential source for spiritual formation and development is the family. However, for many it is difficult to know how to have Bible and faith talks. For the next several weeks The Family Discipleship activities will utilize videos from the God’s Story Series by Crossroads Kids’ Club to help families begin having Bible and faith talks together. Use these activities as guides to help you talk together, depending on the ages of your children you may not do everything.
Watch this video or read the story together in Genesis 1 (or both!).
Discus the Story as a family. For example:
- Ask: What do you remember about the story?
- Ask: What is your favorite day of Creation? Why?
- Ask: How do you think God was able to create everything?
- Find a picture of your children’s favorite animal and color one together.
- Talk about how God made people special, how he loves us, and how he shows us his love.
- Set out to learn the days of creation together. There is more than one song that can help you accomplish this task.
- Pray together : Thank you God for you wonderful creation. You are awesome and we can see your awesomeness in your creation. Thank you for creating us and making us special. Thank you for loving us, and for showing us your love. Help us to love you back, and to show you our love for you. Amen.