Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
Family Discipleship – 3/10/15
How purposeful have you been about making your child feel loved? Children need to be reminded that they are loved often. Without being reminded they are loved often they may begin to lose the feeling they are loved. They probably still know it, but just might not feel it. Without feeling loved children can become insecure in their relationships with their parents. Take time this week to focus on making sure your child feels loved, by communicating it in a variety of ways.
Here are some ideas:
- Take your child(ren) out for one-on-one time and tell them how much you value getting special time together.
- Tell your child(ren) you love them and give them a hug.
- Purchase a small special gift for you child(ren) and write them a note that tells them how special they are to you.
While you are taking time to show your child(ren) the love you have for them it is also a good time to take the opportunity to direct your children’s thinking towards how much God loves them as well.
For example you could:
- Remind them about how God made them special and loves them just the way they are.
- Tell them about how God is always there for us and never leaves us.
- Read them a Bible story or verse that expresses God’s love.