Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
To Our Host Churches and Volunteers:
We realize that this past year has been difficult and uncertain. We appreciate each and every one of you who have continued to support this wonderful ministry. Our faith is strong, and we believe that yours is, too. As of November 2014, FPCC has served 14 families and a total of 50 individuals, including 28 children, and have helped 14 families find permanent housing.
Many are wondering what the status of FPCC is at this time. Good things are happening:
1. Our 501(c)3 status was reinstated and made retroactive to the date of revocation.
2. We have had 2 sucessful fundraisers. As of the November board meeting, the FPCC account balance was $43,900.
3. The following timeline has been established:
- December 2014 – Finalize director job description
- January 2015 – Begin search for director
- March 2015 – Hire director
- April 2015 – New director starts
- April/May 2015 – New director training, church revitalization, volunteer trainings
- June 2015 – Begin operations (take in families
If you would like to know more about this ministry and how Clear Lake Church of Christ is involved, please click here.