Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
You Shall Have a Song!
Posted on Apr. 24, 2011 4 Comments
For my reflection today I’m simply going to list things that stand out in my mind as I look back over the service. These are in no particular order.
- Ben Tompson’s negative response to my singing. ( I think I finally won him over when I got to singing “A, B, C, ….”
- Sybal’s wonderful work with our LTC choir.
- The beauty of sign language.
- The joy of seeing so many faces at church that I have not seen in a awhile.
- Holding my 8 week old granddaughter to greet people after the service.
- Marveling over that long list of scriptures I read at the end of the sermon. (I hope it wasn’t too long.)
- Rejoicing with those who rejoice and weeping with those who weep during our Family Prayer Time.
- Watching our beautiful children and listening as they told the story of Jesus’ death and resurrection.
- Having all my children and their spouses at home at the same time attending Easter services with us.
- Reflecting on the great work of so many who devoted themselves to making our Easter worship a meaningful time of celebration and thanksgiving.