Worship with us!
- 8:15am - Prayer Time
- 9:15am - Bible Class
- 10:30am - Worship
What’s the Big Deal About Baptism?
To close the sermon this morning I gave a number of images that baptism might be associated with. Which one was most significant to you when you were baptized? Is there a more meaningful one you associate with your baptism today? The images were:
- A Wedding Ceremony – where life long vows are made and a forever intimate relationship is initiated.
- The Birth of a Child – where new life begins full of hopes, dreams, and possibilities.
- A Bath – where sins are washed away and a person is made clean and fresh.
- A Burial – where the old life is forever laid to rest and a new life is begun.
- A Family Reunion – where one is recognized as belonging to the larger family of God.